Thursday, April 7, 2011

Postponed (Video NSFW)

I'm just going to try and wait until the new patch kicks in. I might come in next week if I get some of my real life things in order. But if it doesn't come in the week after next week, then I'm just going to use it at that moment. Also, MMO-Champion has been getting on my nerves lately. Every moment I pop in there, there's always some sort of topic of ganking and how it's bad for people or what solutions to get back at them. It's getting to the point of just poor players not be able to handle themselves whenever they get ganked or not. Reminds me of this video here with the guy complaining over two ganks from his own guild mate. However, the rage does make it funny (also NSFW).

1 comment:

  1. Indeed. I like ganking, doesn't matter the level. I use an addon that automatically /spits on the corpses. It's fun. If you don't like it, play on a PVE server. I'm not forcing anyone to make characters on PVP servers o_O

    ReplyDelete