Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Coming Soon...

Hopefully, I'll be back this week because I'm planning on getting a time card tomorrow. However, if I don't get one, I'll just get it later this month. I am getting back into the drive of playing the game, but I still have a busy life outside. Aside from that, it's time to plan a course of action of what I'm going to do for two months. It's not a lot of time and I'm not going to return when the time runs up, but I want to set my characters up so I'll be better geared when I return. But for now, here are things that are on my mind:

  • Level up a toon: Usually, I have room to level up one toon every two months. I got plans to level out my rogue since she's around 30 more levels to complete. It won't be easy since BC content is up next, but I should manage due to leveling there a couple of times. If I can level her out, then I can try for my lock or a new character on Bloodhoof (for my friend). But primarly, it's mostly to level out my rogue.
  • Fine tuning my 85s: As you know, Alehs and Meomeo could use some improvements on their gear. The new patch made me re-think some of their gearing, enchants, talents, and even glyphs. Also, my DK isn't up to spark, so I'm going to work on her as well. I'll try to make a bio of her if I can, but I don't know when I'll post it.
  • Deleting toons and refining my UI: Some toons on there was for my other friend that was on another realm, but since he's probably not coming back, I'm going to delete most of them but my main druid on there. Also, another realm of another friend, I'm going to delete everything since that person moved to Bloodhoof. Not to mention I'm going to work on my UI a bit. I'm still going to use Tukui, but going to delete some other add-ons I don't need.
But that's what I'm planning so far. It's not going to be easy since school will be involved, but it's slowly coming to a close this semester. Not to mention Spring Break is on the 22nd, so I'll have plenty of time to get at least my first objective done. However, if it doesn't happen tomorrow, then I'll just wait for Spring Break (not a good idea for my life right now, but I won't complain if this happens).

No comments:

Post a Comment